- Welcome to the trading at Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) which has begun today on Sunday, August 22, 2021.
- Today trading started at DSE with a sidewise upward movement from the beginning.
- At DSE, trading has been ongoing with the following trading period: Pre-Opening Session from 9:45 AM to 10:00 AM, Continuous Session from 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM and Post-Closing Session from 2:30 PM to 2:45 PM.
- The market started today with a positive trend as DSEX crossed 6800 points mark within first 5 minutes of today’s trading. By 10:05 AM DSEX reached 6802.54 points.
- From 10:10 AM to 10:21 AM market have seen as by then DSEX was at 6794.7 points.
- After that market recovered gradually and by 11:30 AM DSEX reached 6842.28 points.
- By 1:00 PM, DSEX reached to 6856.74 points.
- From 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM, market has experienced small sidewise fall as by 2:00 PM DSEX was at 6848.68 points.
- Now 2:45 PM, after Post-Closing session, at the end of today’s (Sunday, August 22, 2021) trading, DSEX, the benchmark index of the Dhaka Stock Exchange closed with a flying note after a substantial gain of 81.61404 points or +1.2072% to end at 6842.23269 points on the bourse today.
- At the end of today’s trading, Market Turnover has increased and closed over Taka 2,700 crore range (Taka 27,063.181 mn). It has increased by over Taka 487 crore (Taka 4,874.287 mn) , +21.96724% from previous day’s turnover of Taka 22188.894 mn.
- Today a total of 376 company’s shares were traded. Among which prices have increased for 247 companies, prices have decreased for 96 companies and 33 companies have seen its prices remained unchanged.
- Today’s SECTORwise trading at DSE have seen again TEXTILE sector topped with over 17% of today’s market share followed by BANK sector.
- BEXIMCO has topped the list for highest traded shares in terms of total traded value of Taka 1,538.8990 mn followed by LHBL (Taka 901.9870 mn) and FIRSTSBANK (Taka 672.3210 mn).
- AZIZPIPES has topped the list of most % price change with 10% price increase followed by SONARGAON (9.960%), AOL (9.910%) price increases.
- Dhaka Stock Exchange, the Dhaka bourse sparked a rally today as investors turned their focus to Bank stocks while DSEX, the key index of DSE, closed with a flying note after a substantial gain
- DSEX has stood at the new high since its inception and the market capitalization of the Dhaka bourse has also stood at the historically highest level of BDT 5,544.39bn.
- The moderate correction in the last two sessions has made investors buoyant due to their lucrative price level.
- As a result, inventors’ strong buying support continued in selective issues and the market stood firm at the historically highest level.
That’s all from today’s market. See you on the next day.
Till then Good Bye. Thank You.